Ferenc Gyurcsány - although he was being chased by a winged spy bird named Pegasus - ran the five kilometers in the morning and developed a huge appetite.

He thought he would swallow government power, but to his chagrin Ms. Klára only put a scrambled egg in front of him. That's how it goes for someone who can't even win a prime ministerial candidacy for his partner. And although the woman was also modeled for a film role because of the things her husband wore, that didn't make her happy either. Who understands women?

While eating scrambled eggs, the leader of the opposition thought that he, as a "popular" person, should protect this poor Christmas. The chicks soaked the godfather quite a bit while he was dozing in the back seat of a speeding service car in the bus lane! He had no idea that when he got to his workplace, he would only find a cold place.

Even though the Bajnai doesn't go alone, its entire steering wheel is there too! Didn't you know geese!?

It's a good thing that this devil's son Anonymus told him that the mayor was taking the swag, so he immediately washed his hands. While savoring the good soft scrambled eggs, the boss can rightly say that Christmas is pure.

Shit: an eggshell!

Not so Márki-Zay, he is the captain who is looking for his lost cruiser and also accepts dirty money. He would even expect the support of Lőrinc Mészáros to the tune of at least five million, against whom he intends to order a musket fire. And László Bige has already given some small things. He also started working at the porn movie king. Only because he is close to the American election model, which according to him is as follows: everyone should put a little money, or rather a lot of money into the coffers, but then it's good, no refunds. Just as poor Jimmy Fülig lamented about Alfréd Piszok, according to him, "he is interested in three things, money and nothing else, and putting himself in front of me!"

However, the captain did not win the prime ministerial candidacy on cards, like a certain Iván Gorchev won the physics Nobel Prize, but in the wurstli called the primary election!

Really, where is the primary?

It's very cute in retrospect how it happened at all! No one claims anymore how civil democrats they are, that they were able to appeal to 6-8% of the voters after weeks of persuading them: go vote!

Instead of the red ace, they chose the pumpkin! Who understand this? Ferenc grumbled.

The captain's petty officers: Mrs. Gyurcsány, Gergely Karácsony, Péter Jakab, András Fekete-Győr. They will be at the very top of the opposition list! Now, ha! Because Fegyőr has since been replaced, Jakab has fallen with the secretary general, Karácsony is nowhere to be seen from the real estate mufflers, and Mrs. Gyurcsány is grumpy at her husband, you can't even hear her voice!

So before they reach the degree of Good Hope, a mutiny may break out on that cruiser. thought the boss. It is too late to replace the captain, who, like a loose ship's cannon, is sometimes a Bolshevik, sometimes a Christian, sometimes a conservative, sometimes a vacuum cleaner agent, and sometimes all together. Where will these dock? Maybe at Cape Horn? How about Gyula?

This is what happens when puppets come to life on their own! Let Pegasus be on his feet, who can observe them! They move back and forth and talk.

This slimy eggshell got stuck between my teeth!

Image source: Fezekas school newspaper